- You accept that PureProtectiveEquipment.com is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- PureProtectiveEquipment.com is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are not authorized to download any course video material displayed or performed on PureProtectiveEquipment.com (“Content”). Material that is available for download will be labeled as such and you may use the material for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on PureProtectiveEquipment.com are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Pure Protective Equipment. or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on PureProtectiveEquipment.com. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Pure Protective Equipment.or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on PureProtectiveEquipment.com in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Pure Protective Equipment. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of PureProtectiveEquipment.com. Pure Protective Equipment. reserves the right to make changes to PureProtectiveEquipment.com, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, course, lessons, topics, product information and prices on PureProtectiveEquipment.com at any time without notice or liability.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through PureProtectiveEquipment.com any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying PureProtectiveEquipment.com (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- If you elect to access or use our services that involve payment of a fee, then you agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of that fee and all taxes associated with such access or use. If you provide credit card information to pay for such fees then you hereby represent and warrant that you are authorized to supply such information and hereby authorize Pure Protective Equipment. to charge your credit card on a regular basis to pay the fees as they are due.
- If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block your access to any services pending resolution of any amounts due by you to Pure Protective Equipment.
- All of your use, access and other activities relating to the services must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitations, laws relating to copyright and other intellectual property use, and to privacy and personal identity. Further, access to the Pure Protective Equipment Services from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access or use the Services from locations outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the internet, data, e-mail, or privacy. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Pure Protective Equipment is not responsible for any costs that may be incurred during installation or maintenance.